The RIKA Block™
The exclusive manufacturers and national distributors of the Rika Block™.
Located in Cape Town. Distributing nationwide.
What are Rika Blocks™?
Rika Blocks™ are a pre-cast EPS concrete foundation block.
Engineered to make the art of building quicker, better and easier.
What makes using Rika Blocks™ better?
- Designed to support 38mm, 50mm (All heights) and 95 x 95 posts for elevated structures or sloping ground.
- Use on any surface including sand, paving, gravel etc.
- Light in weight but strong in design. (weight 15kg – holding capacity 500kg per unit)
- Take the effort of digging holes and planting posts out of the equation.
- Rika Blocks™ manufacture using recycled polystyrene. (Polystyrene is a nasty by-product of convenience).
- Save hours if not days using the Rika Blocks™. Concrete takes 7 days for first stage curing. Every Rika Block sold has cured over 30 days.
- Contractors, why not increase your productivity and reduce your labour expenses, carry fewer tools to the site, and stop working with messy concrete.
What can Rika Blocks™ Be used for?
To support structures like Decking – timber or composite, Rain Tank Platforms, Boardwalks, Wendy Houses, Modular / POD Homes, and more.
Rika Blocks™ – they just make sense.
The Rika Blocks™ are moulded using a concrete mix called EPScrete: EPS concrete or (lightweight concrete) is a form of concrete known for its light weight made from cement and EPS (Expanded Polystyrene). It is a popular material for use in environmentally “green” homes.
Only recycled Styrofoam is used.
No more will constructing a deck, supporting a structure or setting up posts be a massive event.
Added benefits with using Rika Blocks™ are:
If you are renting a property and construct a deck, you can easily disassemble the structure and reassemble on a new site. Can be used to elevate a Wendy House, Dog Kennel, Rain Tank or Kids Playhouse……etc.
Just Block™ it!